|Category||EARLY BIRD Rate (AED) UNTIL 31 AUG 2022||REGULAR Rate (AED) 1 SEPT – 30 SEPT 2022|
(5% VAT charges will be calculated on each registration category as per UAE Federal Government. Rates displayed above are excluding VAT)
- All registration must be accompanied by the necessary payments in AED. Registration will be processed only upon receipt of full payment.
- Payment is accepted by debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) only.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on the above-mentioned rates.
- For group registration please email on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Payments: All registration fees must be paid in advance in AED payable to: MCI Middle East LLC,
- Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- You can pay via the below mentioned method:
- Credit Card Payment
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all Sessions, Exhibition, 2 Coffee Breaks & Lunch and CME certificates.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on the above mentioned rates.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Refunds
- 100% refund - cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of AED 365.00.
- No refund - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations 30 days prior to the event date.
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 25 September 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of AED 75.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Congress, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
If the Congress is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of AED 200.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant opt to cancel their registration and request for a refund.